Monday, July 28, 2014

FEAR ~ between you and sucess

What do you fear? 
How does it change your life? 
Where does it come from? 
Who decided it was scary?
Who gave it the power to control your life?





Simple and answer is 'You DID, I did, we each manufactured our fear.'  From learning as a child to experiencing as an adult we developed our FEAR.






I have often said to myself that if I fail to try I have already failed.  By not asking, the answer is already a NO.  I have found how surprising and comforting a known NO is to the option of a possible YES.  I am an artist and I find getting my art out in the world hard.  I find I let the fear hold me back from painting and marketing my work.

I fear life.  I fear living.  I fear success. I fear being me.  I know I am not alone in my fears.  I have confronted some and left others alone.  I have found how to love myself but I still have fear.  Life is not just black and white, right or wrong.  Life is a force of its own.  Some let it drag them along, while others take control.

I want that that control.  I want that courage.  Fear has held me back to long.  It is my time to shine.  My time to take the first step.  The hardest step.  The step to conquer fear and seek the YES instead of settling for the no.

I know I am not alone.  So together lets face our fear and see through the falsity of it.  Be blessed and be courageous.  We can all win, we can all find our YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment